Friday, June 29, 2012

Obama, Vick, and a New Low for the United States of America

I noticed an article today on Yahoo's home page that caught my attention: "Obama calls Eagles about Michael Vick."

Obama? Barack Obama? The knucklehead who's supposed to be running the country?

I clicked through to read the article. It turns out that indeed it was "President Obama" making sure to give a shout out to those responsible for giving Michael Vick a second chance.














The newest headline reminded me of one I saw just a few days ago: "Obama Calls UConn Coach After Record-Setting Win."

Now, don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against people who watch sports, especially during the holiday season. This is what I do have a major problem with: Obama's stint in his White House crib is becoming a rapper chillin' with his homies, all the while patting himself on the back for gutting our society of honor and virtue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Context for What You Read Here

Whenever someone shares opinions, especially about important topics for which there are deeply contrasting views in society, it's important to know the foundation of that person's perspectives. For that reason, I have provided a category on this blog called Premises. Listed under Premises are some explanations of my background, including my religion, which forms the foundation of my moral and political principles.